Friday 25 February 2011

D Day!

Friday it is... the grand purge!  Been very good all week with my juicing and no animal protein or fats.
Also decided to have awheat and gluten free week whilst I'm at it!
Had a hearty breakfast of gluten free oat and quinoa porridge with Oat milk.  You can eat a light lunch of Steamed Basmati rice and veg but at this time I was having a professional colon cleanse which is strongly advised before the flush.
Its 45 min until I drink my first Epsom Salt 'cocktail'! 
For anyone wanting to embark on this Miracle Cleanse, my best advice would be to fully read the Liver and Gall Bladder Miracle Cleanse book by Andreas Moritz first.  There are lots of methods on the internet which may not fully explain the necessity of doing or avoiding certain things.  This man pretty much covers everything!  He also makes it clear that pretty much all of us have gall stones which affect us functioning optimally. 
Keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment